Sunday, February 11, 2018

Florida Spring Training 2018 - Day 6


It was a relatively easy 300 mile drive to Phoenix today.  We left Indio at 9:00 am and headed east on I-10 to just west of Phoenix, AZ.  From there, we took the Phoenix bypass, heading south to I-8 then east to I-10 south of Phoenix.
 
We are staying at an RV park in Elroy, AZ right near the intersection of I-8 and I-10.  We stayed here last year and it is fine for an overnight stop.  It is another snowbird park and one of the few in the area who will take overnight travelers.  Most RV parks down here want 6 month or monthly rentals or at least three-night stays.

We are continuing on to Las Cruces, NM tomorrow for a two night stay at the park we always visit on our way east and west.  The weather forecast continues to look good ahead and we are doing well.



No comments:

Post a Comment