Sunday, April 16, 2017

Florida Spring Training 2017 - Day 76

We got an early start this  morning, leaving the RV park in Casa Grande about 8:30 am.  We were actually staying south of Phoenix at the intersection of I-8 and I-10.  We took the so-called 'Phoenix By Pass", heading west on I-18 for about 60 miles to Gila Bend, then heading north for about 35 miles to I-10 W, totally bypassing Phoenix.  The road was virtually deserted and we made great time getting around the city.

After travelling west for awhile, we turned off I-10 before coming to Quartzsite, AZ, then travelled NW to Needles, CA on I-40 just west of the Colorado River.  We are staying here tonight then on to Bakersfield over the mountains at Tehachapi tomorrow.  

We are not unhooking and are eating in again tonight.  Actually, the temperature here at the moment is 96 degrees and we are not even leaving the RV.

No comments:

Post a Comment