Sunday, April 16, 2023

Spring Training 2023 - Day 62

 We are still here in Tifton.  Judy remains in the hospital recovering from Pneumonia.  She continues to gradually improve but it has been a slow process.  No estimate just yet when she may be discharged, and we will be ready to travel.

I visit the hospital every day at 8:30 am and leave at 6:00 pm at the end of ICU visiting hours.  She is receiving excellent care at a modern regional hospital in rural Georgia.  We are lucky we landed here in need of major medical care.

I am staying in the RV in a campground just south of town, about 5 miles from the hospital.  I am getting by and learning how to survive by myself in the RV.  I have been spoiled.

Hoping for Judy's continued improvement so we can start for home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment